How to Make Chicken Tikka Masala Handi Recipe. Chicken Tikka Handi in English is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare for home. It provides you an amazing taste of Chicken.
How to Make Chicken Tikka Masala Handi Recipe
Ingredients Of Chicken Tikka Handi
- Chicken 1 kg (cut in 12 to 16 pieces)
- Onions 2 large
- Thick greek yogurt 1 & 1/2 cup
- Ginger & garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Crushed red chilli 1 & 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice 4 tbsp
- Tikka masala powder 2 tbsp (readymade)
- Bullet green chilli 2
- Fresh coriander 5 tbsp
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Coal 1 piece
Method Of Chicken Tikka Handi
- In a pan boil water add the onions and boil it till gets soft, on high flame, then discard the water and grind the onions to a paste.
- Heat oil add the grinned onion, ginger & garlic paste and fry till changes colour on high flame.
- Now add tikka masala, crushed red chilli, salt, garam masala powder, lemon juice, yogurt mix and add the chicken mix well, wait for a boil on high flame then cover and cook on low to medium till the chicken is cooked and oil comes on the surface.
- Add fresh coriander, green chilli mix and turn off the flame.
- Heat the coal and place it in a metal bowl add some oil on top and cover till the smoke settles.
- Serve hot, Garnish with coriander and green chilies, serve with nan.